Monday, March 29, 2010

Frog



Hi! Yesterday, I watched the Princess and the Frog. It was a good movie For some reason the last sentence is showing up in blue and underlined. Oh well. I loved the songs in this movie, as well as the theme. Disney is finally going back to animated, family movies instead of the Hannah Montana type. I missed these movies... Mom and Dad enjoyed it too. The pictures to the right are of: Tiana and Prince Naveen (the classic Disney true love- finders), Eudora (voice of Oprah Winfrey, Tiana's mom), and Mama Odie, one of my favorite characters and an interesting one too. Overall, 7.5 out of 10 stars.

I would recommend that people watch this. Especially if you like art, music, or Disney movies as general. Its not as good as the old ones though.

-Tani

No comments:

Post a Comment