Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Boredom-----> Riddles!

Boredom. Summer boredom. It comes around every year. This year, it has led me to riddles. So, I am making a contest for the few of you who read my blog.

Rules: No looking up the riddles... that would not be using your brain.
...
Thats it. On to the riddles!

1. I have an eye but cannot see. I am stronger and faster then any man alive but have no limbs. Who am I?

2. My life can be measured in hours,
I serve by being devoured,
Thin, I am quick,
Fat, I am slow,
Wind is my foe. Who am I?

3. I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all,
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
Who am I?

4. No legs have I to dance,
No lungs have I to breathe,
No life have I to live or die
And yet I do all three.
Who am I?

5. I always runs but never walk, often murmur, never talk, have a bed but never sleep, have a mouth but never eat. Who am I?


Good Luck! You don't need to know all of them to comment by the way. Also, do me a favor and don't read others comments... anyway, they could be wrong.

-Tani

5 comments:

  1. 1. A storm/ hurricane
    2.
    3.
    4. Wind
    5.
    I only think I know 2, but I'll keep thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Shebati! Would you mind posting the answers to the riddles? No one else has posted any commrnts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. hurricane!
    2. candle!
    3. tomorrow!
    4. fire/wind
    5. river!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete